Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Week 09 High Resolution Meshing Part 2

 For this week, we are tasked with creating the high res through Zbrush sculpting. So far, I have prepared a high res model ready to bring into Zbrush. However, with my goal to create handpainted textures, I will need to figure out what details to sculpt in and what details to omit and paint in when it comes time to texturing.




Based on the references, I want to handpaint based on this part of the reference. The style also follows the Orb style, which is what we are required to follow.



In addition, I have created a weapon from one of the concepts to be used when it comes to posing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Project

 For my research project, I decided on learning more on about how to create stylized hair in Zbrush as well as focus on creating cleaner sha...