Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Module 3 - Week 10 Game Resolution/UV’s and First Bake

 For this week, we began retopology on our characters. Because I decided to work on my handpainting skills, my Zbrush high res ended up being straight forward as I did not sculpt any details. I did however take advantage of the polypoint and for better efficiency at laying out the base colors.

In Substance Painter, I have baked the ID maps and curvature maps from the high res as I will be bringing this game res to 3Dcoat to hand paint. To help with that, I laid out a base diffuse to bring over to 3Dcoat.

Wireframe of Game Res


Iray Renders of first bake and layout of general colors



No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Project

 For my research project, I decided on learning more on about how to create stylized hair in Zbrush as well as focus on creating cleaner sha...