Thursday, September 3, 2020

Common Art Week 1

 For this week's assignment in Common Art, we were tasked with creating a MAYA 3D model through simple shapes based on a SPARTH concept art painting of our choice. We would then take it into Adobe Photoshop to paint over.

Art I chose called Medieval Colony by SPARTH.
3D model in Maya I made based on the illustration by SPARTH.
Wireframe view of 3D model
Object mode view of 3D model
For the final part of the assignment, I wanted to a spin on the original illustration by SPARTH. While listening to an Attack on Titan remix, I decided to create a piece based on the show/manga while also throwing on a streetwear twist to the design of the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Project

 For my research project, I decided on learning more on about how to create stylized hair in Zbrush as well as focus on creating cleaner sha...