Monday, January 18, 2021

3D Art II Week 01 - Karambit Knife Proxy and High Res

 For the first assignment of this semester, we were tasked to create a combat knife such as the karambit knife. To focus more on practicing the pipeline and workflow, I opted to stick with the class suggested karambit knife rather than a different combat knife. The primary focus of this assignment is working with live booleans in Zbrush, however I plan on experimenting around in substance painter when it comes to the textures. 

Reference used


Renders of the knife proxy






Renders of high poly knife including Booleans. I opted to have the text "002" on the blade a potential idea when it comes to texturing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Project

 For my research project, I decided on learning more on about how to create stylized hair in Zbrush as well as focus on creating cleaner sha...