Monday, February 15, 2021

Personal Project - 3D Coat/Hand-painted Textures/Pizza Chicken Ward

 




During this week's one on one session with Nick Zuccarello, we continued to go over personal projects for me to work on outside of class. After discussing why I liked this concept below from Riot Game's League of Legends, with how I liked the hand-painted aesthetic when it came to 3D art, I was given the OK to start messing around in with 3DCoat and if I am familiar enough with it at the basic level, I can go use 3Dcoat instead when it comes time to do the character modeling in the later half of this semester for 3D Art II.

Concept by Steve Zheng

For the following few weeks, I will begin looking at basic tutorials for 3DCoat as well as practice handpainting out the pizza part of the chicken concept above.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Project

 For my research project, I decided on learning more on about how to create stylized hair in Zbrush as well as focus on creating cleaner sha...