Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Sprint #5 Delivery

 



For this sprint, I was unable to accomplish much as I wasn't too clear on what else needed to be accomplished before proceeding on pushing assets to the next phase. As such I made some pebbles as that was suggested and can be used freely anywhere. However after talking with Nitin and David, we planned out a hard deadline of what to accomplish by March 29th this month.

I have been tasked now with making sure to push proxies of:
-candy tin
-spoon
-bowl
-chopsticks
-bucket
-umbrella

I have also taken over the wagon from Nitin and will be working with David when it comes to set dressing the inside of the cave.

For foliage, I have become working on recreating Nitin's 3D grassblades into water color cards, but was unable to complete in time for this sprint.

Small pebbles to be used to scattered around the ground




Candy Tin reference that will be used for texturing

Outside for research, I found this piece on the candy tin that can serve as a great reference when it comes to creating a water color like texture for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Project

 For my research project, I decided on learning more on about how to create stylized hair in Zbrush as well as focus on creating cleaner sha...