Sunday, July 25, 2021

VR Sprint Delivery #5

 For this sprint delivery, I focused on polishing up and fixing the hill while assisting David with foliage where necessary. I helped provide him a grass smart material I created in Painter when I worked on my diorama piece in case he wanted to use it where he saw fit. As for the hill, we realized the seam issue was still present and needed to be addressed.

New UVs

To start, me and Nitin went back into Maya to redo the UVs on the hill to make sure the seams were as straight as possible. Afterwards, I reimported the mesh into Painter and touched up the various parts of the hill and seams. To finish, I exported and reimported the maps to sharpen the 4k textures as well as add a height map to the normals.



Reference used










No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Project

 For my research project, I decided on learning more on about how to create stylized hair in Zbrush as well as focus on creating cleaner sha...