Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Portfolio Piece 02 - Week 03

 For this week of the turn in, I must admit I am behind as I am currently just starting retopology. Below you can see is my current status with the game res, which sadly isn't much. 

Current State of the anchor game res


However, during my time back home for the holidays, I did end up spending time polishing and catching up on the VR project, which in turn did allow me to create this diorama as way to incorporate the VR project into my portfolio which you can see below. I was able to benefit my portfolio, but my future self won't be taking that kindly as I crunch the next few days to finish up my second portfolio piece. 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Project

 For my research project, I decided on learning more on about how to create stylized hair in Zbrush as well as focus on creating cleaner sha...